Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Garage is Supposed to Look Like!

First of all I would like everyone who is looking at this page to take note.........this is what a garage (&/or house) is supposed to look like. And no, this is not our (Hilary's and my) garage.......ours has more bikes than this, but that's beside the point. My point is simply, BIKES ARE GOOD! Don't make your bikes be subjected to the loneliness of hanging out by themselves all the time, get 'em a friend........sheesh. In the words of a wise man (i.e. C. Kushman) "the number of bikes you need is equal to the number of bikes you own + 1."
That's all.......Good Day!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow...I can only hope to have half the ponies that sucker has. Maybe the new rule should be one bike for ever year you've lived.

Sabrosa Cycles said...

You should only have as many bikes as you can love and care for. I have a lot of love in my heart for bicycles.
Good luck with the move.