Thursday, January 3, 2008

Soma is done & ready to ride




So my Soma S.S. has actually been done for a while now but I just haven't taken the time to take any pictures of it since I added the last few items to complete it. Well thanks to some good ol' fashioned unemployment I now have the time (tip of the hat to my crappy former employer). So here it is all trimmed out with my personal picks of goodies to finish it off. Let me know what ya think of her. I personally like it quite a bit and foresee it being ridden frequently.


2 comments:

The Crandizzels said...

You are a dork! In other news are you jealous of all the snow we are going to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They say maybe up to 10ft in the mountains! And I know you will be shocked to hear me say I am excited! Because I have decided I am going to give snow boarding a whirl! Any way I will be very excited if you move back Jason needs a playmate he is getting lazy and on my nerves! So I will be happy to loan him to you!Peace out! Tell Hilary I say hello! oh and P.S. we have decided you can buy Joaquin his first bike and teach him to ski.

Ben said...

She's a beauty!